Thank you for your interest in Washington UU Voices for Justice.
When you become a member of Washington UU Voices for Justice, you can:
- Participate in the establishment of our legislative priorities for the upcoming legislative year through our annual legislative conference, held every fall. Our next legislative conference is scheduled for Sunday, November 18, 2018 from 1:30 to 3:30 pm. You will be able to vote through a video conference at participating congregation and individually.
- Receive updated information about the current status of our legislative priorities in the Washington State legislature throughout the current legislative session.
- Participate in training regarding legislative advocacy.
- Receive ongoing information about specific actions needed to move our legislative priorities forward.
- At the conclusion of the legislative session, receive updated information about the progress made regarding our legislative priorities at our spring conference.
We invite you to to, become a member
Select a membership level ($0 and up based on what you can afford).
Have questions? Contact Susan Kirkpatrick, our coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.